TASCAM TRACKPACK 2X2 OVERVIEW
A Complete Recording Bundle – Everything You Need To Begin Recording
The new TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in the complete recording bundle is TASCAM’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2x2’s all-aluminum case features a pair of “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2x2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9. Included with the software are dozens of plug-in instruments, effects, and loops to get you started.
Also included is the TM-80, a condenser microphone ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. The TM-80 includes a shockmount and desktop stand. The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide isolation while recording and a great reference during mixdown.
For a street price under $200, the TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 is the perfect way to launch your computer-recording studio.
For more detail on the US-2x2, please see US-2x2 product page.
US-2x2 product page :Click here
|TH-02 Stereo Headphones|
- Compact, Folding Headphones for Easy Transport and Storage
The TM-80 ear cups can be rotated 90 degrees and folded-up completely into the headband for easy storage. Once folded away, they can be easily carried around while on the go for recording outside the studio.
- Comfortable and Easy-to-Wear Closed Headphones for Studio Monitoring
- The closed cdesign of the headphones is ideal for monitoring performances while recording without mic bleed. Encorporating comfortable, sound-proof ear pads, there’s no need to worry about the mic picking up sound bleed from the headphones. With a wide frequency response of 18Hz to 22kHz, you can also use these headphones for monitoring during mixdown for clear, uncolored sound.
|TM-80 Condenser Mic|
- Cadioid Condenser Microphone for a Pro Vocal Sound
A cardioid condenser mic is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording, and the unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
- Package includes shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
- Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
Features at a glance
US-2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- NE5532 op-amps used in the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 57dB – ideal for using dynamic mics
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line output & headphone output levels
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite9
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
- Dimension (W×H×D)：186mm×65mm×160mm / 7.3" × 2.6" × 6.3"
- Weight:1,100g / 2.4 lb
TH-02 Stereo Monitor Headphones
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz
- Max input power: 600 mW
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Dimension (W×H×D) : 180mm×240mm×90mm / 7.1 inch×9.5 inch×3.5 inch
- Weight : 298g / 0.7 lb
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9 - 48V DC
- Output impedance : 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance : >1k ohm
- Max SPL : 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio : 77dB
- Housing : Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W×H×D) : 48mm×165mm×48mm / 1.9 inch×6.5 inch×1.9 inch
- Includes : shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8m XLRM – XLRF)