Accessory Pack for DR-70D and DR-701D
- Fuzzy windscreen for reduction of wind noise
- When filming outdoors, even slight breezes can cause mics to pick up wind noise. In order to physically prevent this noise, this package includes a fuzzy windscreen that fits the form of the DR-70D or DR-701D.
- Shoe mount adapter that can be attached to a camera accessory shoe or the recorder
- The bottom of the adapter can be mounted on a camera accessory shoe, and the top has a shoe mount adapter with a tripod screw. By using this adapter, the DR-70D or DR-701D can be attached to the accessory shoe of a digital SLR camera. When mounting the accessory shoe on the top of the DR-70D/701D case, you can use it to attach a shotgun mic or wireless mic transmitter. This makes a variety of set-ups possible.
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack cables for recording to - and monitoring from - a DSLR camera.
- The DR-70D has a CAMERA OUT/LINE OUT jack that allows audio input to be recorded directly to the camera. By using the two 3.5mm stereo mini jack cables included in this package, you can monitor audio from both the DR-70D/701D and the camera with one set of headphones without the need to change connections. Simply connect one cable between the DR-70D/701D CAMERA OUT jack and the camera's AUX IN (or other audio input) jack, and the other between the camera's headphones output jack and the DR-70D/701D CAMERA IN jack.