TASCAM ANNOUNCES DA-3000
STEREO MASTER RECORDER/ADDA CONVERTER
MONTEBELLO, CA (July 3, 2012) – TASCAM is the Pro Audio Division of TEAC America.
TASCAM’s DA-3000 is the new upgrade to the legendary DV-RA1000HD. The DA-3000 builds off of decades of experience, offers the same famous BurrBrown A/D converters, is armed with upgraded mic pre's and packed into a sleeker, more modern design. This brand new high-definition master recorder/ADDA converter takes the solid reputation of the DV-RA1000HD and adds to it, offering uncontended quality, versatility and innovation.
The DA-3000 is designed to fit in any size recording studio - professional or home - for recording, mastering, broadcast, replacing a DAT machine or for audiophiles wanting to upgrade their files. This powerful recorder supports high sampling rates up to PCM 192 kHz and DSD 5.6MHz. One has the option of recording to SDHC or Compact Flash media. The large bright LED level meters ensure its users that the audio being recorded is always set to the proper levels. Its high-precision TCXO, fan-less design ensure pristine audio quality and the dual monaural D/A converters for each channel help eliminate any possible interference.
Multiple units can be linked simultaneously for increased channel recording. Find on the rear of the unit, balanced XLR I/O, unbalanced RCA I/O along with digital audio I/F AES-EBU, S/PDIF for PCM and SDIF-3/DSD-raw for DSD. By incorporating TASCAM’s new DA-3000 into any studio today, one will not only guarantee superior audio but also add a bit of legend to all recordings that pass through it.
Key DA-3000 features include:
- Supports various media such as SDHC/CF(UDMA) and USB memory (*USB: for playback only)
- High sampling rates up to PCM 192kHz, DSD 5.6MHz
- High-quality OP-Amps (NE5532)
- Optimum condensers for quality audio and high-spec resistors for low-noise, high-accuracy and high heat capacity
- Clock frequency accuracy of 1ppm by TCXO
- Crystal direct system for low-jitter
- Cascade connection with sample level operation (Recording and Playback)
- Input monitor function for DA conversion
- XLR analog balanced I/O
- RCA analog unbalanced I/O
- RCA coaxial digital I/O (S/PDIF) for PCM
- XLR digital I/O (AES/EBU) for PCM
- BNC digital I/O (SDIF-3/DSD-raw) for DSD
- Supports WORD IN/OUT/THRU (*OUT/THRU is exclusive by a switch)
- Dual monaural D/A converter configured with BurrBrown PCM1795 ICs on each channel to eliminate channel interference
- High-quality BurrBrown PCM4202 A/D converters
- An EI-core power transformer with separated coils for digital and analog circuits
- Easy to see large LED level meters (24 dots)
- 128 x 64 Dot Matrix OLED (organic light emitting display): Provides wide viewing angle and high visibility
- 1U compact size
* All specifications subject to change
TASCAM is the pro-audio and home recording division of TEAC Corporation. TASCAM will continue to be instrumental in revolutionizing professional and home recording by offering the highest quality products at the best value to their customers.Tweet