FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TASCAM ANNOUNCES US-322 and US-366
MONTEBELLO, CA ( , 2) – TASCAM is the Pro Audio Division of TEAC America.
The US-322 and US-366 are the next line of interfaces from the leading professional and home recording manufacturer, TASCAM. These interfaces combine compelling new technologies like on-board digital mixers (DSP Mixer) and on-board digital effects (DSP Effects) along with advances on the wildly popular US-122mkII and US-144mkII interfaces. The US-322 and US-366 sport similar aluminum casings for the same rugged reliability plus new improved HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pres. These HDDA Mic Pres offer a wider frequency response (10Hz to 68kHz), high S/N ratio (98dB), low EIN (-120dBu) and low THD+N (0.0045%); qualities rarely achieved in interfaces this affordable.
These all-new interfaces boast low S/N ratio, low THD and the US-366 flaunts 24bit/192kHz recording; certifying these as the best sounding interfaces to be released by TASCAM yet. The 2-in/2-out US-322 features 1 Mic XLR/Line-Guitar TRS input, 1 Mic XLR/Line TRS input, 2 Line TRS and 2 Line RCA outputs. The 6-in/4-out or 4-in/6-out US-366 adds 2 Line RCA inputs and 1 Digital RCA/Optical input/output. One click of the top-loaded “Mixer Panel” button will access TASCAM’s new mixing console screen and on-board insert/send effects for easy-to-use, versatile recording. The digital mixer offers two operational modes, multi-track mode and stereo-mix mode.
After months of organized tests by TASCAM’s esteemed engineers and R&D department, the new TASCAM interfaces are guaranteed to offer new luxuries, reliability and value not found before in competing models. TASCAM’s US-322 and US-366 are bundled with Cubase LE6, feature easy-to-use controls, amazing quality, and feature-rich technology, advantages sure to please professional and amateur recording artists alike.
Both US-322 and US-366
- 2 - XLR mic inputs with HDDA mic pres and +48V phantom power
- On-board digital mixer - “Multi-track mode” or “Stereo mix mode” selectable
- On-board Effects:
- Insert: Compressor, EQ
- Send: Reverb
- Low latency monitoring
- Prepared for Internet broadcasting and movie file creating/editing (Stereo Mix Mode)
- Dedicated monitor mixing (Multi-Track Mode)
- Mixer panel provides users intuitive operation on PC for sound mixing and activating effects.
- MON MIX volume provides easy operation for adjusting level balance from external devices and PC.
- Output selector for each output; selectable between internal mixer output and PC sound.
- 2 balanced XLR microphone/TRS line inputs. L channel can be switched to Guitar Input for high-impedance support.
- TRS balanced Line Outputs
- 1/4” TRS headphone output
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Cubase LE6 is included
- Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 support
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion support
US-322 Only – ESP: $149.99
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Up to 24bit/96kHz recording
- RCA line outputs (Signal is the same as the TRS balanced line outputs)
US-366 Only – ESP: $199.99
- 6-in/4-out or 4-in/6-out USB interface depending on the setting of line 3 and line 4.
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- RCA or optical digital input
- RCA and optical digital output
- REMOTE connector: The DAW transport can be controlled by an optional remote controller, RC-3F: foot switch.
TASCAM is the pro-audio and home recording division of TEAC Corporation. TASCAM will continue to be instrumental in revolutionizing professional and home recording by offering the highest quality products at the best value to their customers.Tweet