Visit TASCAM at Winter NAMM, Booth#6491
Tel: (323) 727-7665
Image Link: http://tascam.com/content/images/universal/product_detail/723/large/dp-24_p_top.jpg
Image Link: http://tascam.com/content/images/universal/product_detail/723/large/dp-24_p_back.jpg
Image Link: http://tascam.com/content/images/universal/product_detail/723/large/dp-24_p_ov30_right30.jpg
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TASCAM UNVEILS DP-24 24-TRACK DIGITAL PORTASTUDIO
Anaheim, CA – NAMM Booth# 6491 (January 19, 2012) – TASCAM, a well known veteran for creating home recording devices, today announced the TASCAM DP-24, a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a color LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so you stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and ¼” combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input.
Once recorded, tracks can be viewed and mixed on the large color LCD and dedicated mixing controls like nineteen linear faders and a dozen channel strip encoders. Two Mixdown effects including reverb and chorus are also available, as well as a mastering effect. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB or written to CD with the built-in CD-RW drive.
With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-24 is TASCAM’s best Portastudio yet.
- 24-track digital Portastudio
- Color LCD display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4” jacks with phantom power
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Multiple effects processors for input processing, guitar amp simulation and mastering
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- CD-RW drive for mixdown and backup
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- MIDI input and output for clocking and control
- ¼” monitor outputs, effect send outs and headphone output
TASCAM is the professional audio division of TEAC Corporation and produces the most comprehensive line of audio recorders, mixers and related equipment in the pro audio industry. TASCAM has offices in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Latin America. For additional information, visit www.tascam.comTweet