News :: What's New
RC-F82 Controls Internal Mixing and Adds Communication
San Francisco, CA – AES Booth 909 (November 5, 2010): Adding to the mixing facilities of TASCAM's HS-P82, the RC-F82 is a mix controller, fader controller and communication system for location recording applications. Eight 100mm faders control the 8x2 mixer or preamp trim on the HS-P82, allowing a stereo mix to be recorded in addition to the eight discrete tracks. Eight knobs can control trim, level or stereo pan. In addition to control, the RC-F82 has audio input and output routing with talkback for on-set communication.
For reliable on-set recording with mixing and communication, the combination of the HS-P82 and RC-F82 can't be beat.
- 8 x 100mm faders with dust-resistant sealing control HS-P82 preamp trim or mixer level
- 8 x potentiometers control HS-P82 preamp trim, mixer level or pan
- HS-P82 transport control
- HS-P82 control buttons include select, solo, record, setup
- Headphone monitor with selectable L mono, R mono, stereo
- XLR Stereo Line Input
- XLR Stereo Return input
- 2 x XLR Stereo Line Output with selectable talkback routing
- Built-in talkback microphone for on-set communication
- PS/2 connector for HS-P82 control and power
- PS/2 connector for keyboard input
TASCAM is the professional audio division of TEAC Corporation and produces the most comprehensive line of audio recorders, mixers and related equipment in the pro audio industry. TASCAM has offices in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Latin America. For additional information, contact: TASCAM • 7733 Telegraph Road • Montebello, CA 90640 USA (323) 726-0303 • www.tascam.comTweet