TC-1S Offers Planet-Friendly Tuning on a Budget
Montebello, CA – (October 1, 2010): The world's first solar-powered instrument tuner is the new TASCAM TC-1S. The TC-1S charges its battery from a bank of solar cells on the front panel, and a USB input is also available for quick-charging when you're completely in the dark. It's wrapped in a shock-proof silicon cover, available in six colors, and a strap and clip keep it charging all day long on your gig bag. At a price under $40, every planet-conscious musician is going to need a TC-1S.
The TC-1S has a built-in microphone as well as a 1/4" input for guitar and bass tuning. Its lightning-fast pitch detection is displayed on a wide bargraph display for instant feedback. Four display modes are available, including fine pitch display, and the tuner can be calibrated to an external source.
The TASCAM TC-1S will be available from select TASCAM retailers in October 2010.
- Chromatic tuner
- Solar-powered battery charging
- USB input for battery charging
- 1/4" instrument/microphone input
- Built-in microphone
- Custom LCD display with note, sharp/flat indicators, bargraph for pitch deviation
- Shock-resistant silicon case included
- Available in six colors: black, pink, orange, green, blue, white
- Includes strap and clip for attaching to instrument case
- Four display modes: Bar, Fine, Strobe Animation, Needle
- 12-note equal temperament scale
- Pitch displayed in 1 cent steps (in fine mode)
- 3.77" W x 0.71" H x 1.57" D (96mm W x 18mm H x 40mm D)
- 1.8oz (51g) weight
TASCAM is the professional audio division of TEAC Corporation and produces the most comprehensive line of audio recorders, mixers and related equipment in the pro audio industry. TASCAM has offices in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Latin America. For additional information, contact:
TASCAM • 7733 Telegraph Road • Montebello, CA 90640 USA
(323) 726-0303 • www.tascam.com