Adds New Duties to Regional Sales Management Role
Montebello, CA (June 18, 2008): Frank Frombach has been appointed as TASCAM's National Contracting/Consultant Liason. Frank maintains his duties as TASCAM's Regional Sales Manager in the South and Southeastern United States.
"Frank brings a vast knowledge of the contracting segment to TASCAM and we are confident that his new duties will help grow our already strong position," said Paul Jenkins, VP of Sales and Marketing for TASCAM. "Frank is trusted with expanding sales of TASCAM products into the contractor segment."
Frank's duties as the National Contractor-Consultant Liaison include:
- Working together with the TASCAM regional sales managers in their efforts to identify, qualify and maintain relationships with the consultants, engineers and contractors in their respective regions.
- Managing the TASCAM sales reps in their efforts to identify, qualify and maintain healthy relationships with the consultants, engineers and contractors in their respective territories.
- To maintain ongoing relationships and communication with consultants and engineering firms, keeping a list of projects in which TASCAM products are specified and ensuring we stay in these specifications.
- Creating documents, comparison matrixes, reports, technical documents and presentations to use in the field and distribute to the reps.
- Oversee and assist in the development of new TASCAM contractor related products.
TASCAM is the professional audio division of TEAC Corporation and produces the most comprehensive line of audio recorders, mixers and related equipment in the pro audio industry. TASCAM has offices in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Latin America. For additional information, contact:
TASCAM • 7733 Telegraph Road • Montebello, CA 90640 USA
(323) 726-0303 • www.tascam.com