News :: What's New
Use Stand-alone or With a Wireless Transmitter
Montebello, CA (Oct 10, 2014): TASCAM’s DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack. Two versions are available: the DR-10CL for Lectrosonics mics and DR-10CS for Sennheiser microphones. Additionally, option kits are available for Shure (AK-DR10CH) and Sony/RAMSA (AK-DR10CR.)
The DR-10CL & CS recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
Whether using it as a backup or as a primary recording system, there’s nothing else like the TASCAM DR-10CL and CS..
- Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
- Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
- Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
- Two models for Lectrosonics and Sennheiser mics, option packs for Shure, Sony, and RAMSA
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder
- Limiter and low-cut filter on input
- Auto gain control
- Records BWF files timestamped with time of day clock
- Time Track increment function writes new track after 15 minutes
- OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
- More than 8 hours of recording on a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10C via USB connection
- Infrared data communication for transferring setting information among DR-10C
Visit the DR-10C web page for more information.Tweet