News :: What's New
Automated Upload Provides Solutions for Contractors
Montebello, CA (Oct 10, 2014): The HS-20 is based on TASCAM’s bulletproof range of broadcast recorders, but built for the needs of contractors. The stereo recorder captures audio to SD or Compact Flash media and makes recordings available on a network for instant remote access. The HS-20’s network functionality is designed for automated recording and delivery without supervision.
The HS-20 functions as a file server so that recordings can be manually downloaded over a network. There is also client software to automatically upload files to a server on your schedule, with the option to delete the files when finished. Automated recording and playback are available, with the system’s internal clock synchronized to any internet time server.
TASCAM’s HS-20 is built like a tank, with solid transport buttons, a weighted jog/shuttle wheel, and a color TFT touchscreen display. The rear panel includes balanced and unbalanced analog, S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital audio formats. RS-232C and parallel control interfaces are also provided. The HS-20 records BWAV format audio with resolutions up to 192kHz/24-bit.
Ideal for installations managed over a network, the HS-20 can automate and deliver your recordings to any server.
- Two-channel solid-state recorder/player
- Record to SD Card or Compact Flash media
- Clock timer for automated playback, recording, and download
- Automatic scheduled upload to server
- Color TFT touchscreen interface
- High-quality audio circuitry for broadcast-quality audio
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit BWAV resolution
- Import/export AES31 format audio
- Transfer to or import from USB flash drive
- Autosaves every 2 seconds to protect data after unexpected power loss
- Network file access via FTP – server and client with automation
- Unicode file naming for Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Japanese language support
- Update Clock through SNTP protocol
Visit the HS-20 web page for more info.Tweet