News :: What's New
Innovative Recorder Includes WiFi Control, Transfer, and Streaming
The groundbreaking DR-22WL from TASCAM is the first portable recorder to include WiFi for transport control, file transfer, and audio streaming to your smartphone or PC. Other innovations like the new Scene Dial make it easier than ever to capture great-sounding recordings and share them online.
The DR-22WL includes a set of stereo condenser microphones, arranged in true XY pattern for ideal stereo imaging. The eight-position Scene Dial selects recording settings for typical situations, or can be set to full manual for greater control. It’s all recorded through the latest ADDA converters at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV resolution for great-sounding master recordings.
Included in the DR-22WL is a WiFi function for controlling its transport and transferring files to a smartphone or computer. A free app for iOS and Android devices starts and stops recording from anywhere in the room. Audio streams live to your device, and files can be transferred over a wireless connection. Instantly share recordings online without moving the DR-22WL from the perfect microphone position.
For a recording beginner or experienced user looking for a great-sounding, portable recorder with WiFi, the DR-22WL is the only choice.
- WiFi transport control for remote start
- File transfer and streaming to smartphones or computers over WiFi
- Free control and transfer app for iOS and Android
- Free file transfer software for Mac & Windows
- New stereo condenser microphones arranged in close XY pattern
- New mic preamp and A/D converters for better sound quality and longer battery life
- High volume recording – up to 120dB SPL
- 8-position Scene Dial for typical recording situations, including full manual setting
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording (WAV/BWF) or MP3 recording
- 1/8” stereo mic input with plug-in power
- 128x128 graphic LCD with backlight
- Supports up to 128GB microSDXC card (4GB microSDHC card included)
- Variable Speed Audition changes speed without changing the pitch for transcription or learning new music
To learn more, visit the DR-22WL web page.Tweet