News :: What's New
New USB Interfaces Combine Great Sound, Driver Performance, and Functional Design
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. The US-4x4 adds two more Ultra-HDDA preamps and two more balanced line outputs for a total of four inputs and four outputs.
Both interfaces include class-compliant drivers for use with tablets like the iPad when using a power supply (included with the US-4x4, optional on the US-2x2.) The units require no driver installation on Mac OS X, and all-new high-performance drivers are being written in-house for Windows ASIO use. Each of the interfaces includes MIDI in and out, as well as two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
The all-aluminum case was designed by The Box design studio in Germany, and includes a pair of removable “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels angle the interface towards you on a desktop. This angle makes the switches and knobs easier to read without twisting your neck around.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the perfect choice for desktop and mobile studios.
- Two high-quality Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Two-in/two-out USB 2.0 interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- XLR/1/4” combination input jacks
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- High-quality audio components like NE5532 op amps for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
- Optional power supply
- Includes SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9
- Four high-quality Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Four-in/four-out interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- Power Supply included (required for use)