TASCAM ANNOUNCES CD-200BT
CD Player and Bluetooth® Receiver
MONTEBELLO, CA (Sep 4, 2012) – TASCAM is the Pro Audio Division of TEAC America.
TASCAM’s new CD-200BT is the next highly anticipated model in the top selling “CD-200” series. It is designed to meet the increasing demand for playback from various audio formats and Bluetooth® compatible devices. TASCAM maintained the same professional qualities, build, reliability and ease-of-use as the industry’s most popular and trusted professional CD player, the CD-200i.
CD-200BT features multiple Bluetooth® device pairing compatibility. Users can pair up to 8 Bluetooth® devices at a time in order for quick switching and playback. This professional piece also supports the use of the aptX® codec to ensure a much higher quality and more reliable Bluetooth® transmitted audio signal. The unit is equipped with controls for fast track/file selection, multiple playback modes, +/- 14% pitch control and also includes a wireless remote control. Like all models in the signature “CD-200” series, CD-200BT features TASCAM’s esteemed CD-5020A transport to provide quiet playback, smooth loading and longevity while being outfitted with shockproof memory. To ensure easy set-up in any system, TASCAM equipped the CD-200BT with stereo line RCA, coaxial and optical audio outputs, as well as a ¼” headphone output for monitoring.
CD-200BT is the perfect 2U rack-mountable addition to any commercial or public space audio install. With its wide array of options and playback features the CD-200BT can meet any audio playback demands one might encounter. TASCAM has again delivered a trust worthy media player for professional needs.
Key CD-200BT features include:
- The aptX® codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetooth® transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX®, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth® (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth® antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth® connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
TASCAM is the pro-audio and home recording division of TEAC Corporation. TASCAM will continue to be instrumental in revolutionizing professional and home recording by offering the highest quality products at the best value to their customers.Tweet